MIRANDA LAMBERT FEAT.TALLULAH - HIGHWAY VAGABOND SONG LYRICS

I wanna go somewhere where nobody knows, I wanna know somewhere where nobody goes
Followin' gold lines on the ground, northbound, southbound
There's somethin' 'bout the way I feel when the wheels go round and round and round

Highway vagabonds, livin' like hippies, Movin' right along to the next big city
Okay, jump off the exit, Truck stop, rest stop, next stop Texas
Caravan like a wild west show, I don't care, man, as long as we go
My way, Get off one and get on the other, Highway, vagabonds

Daddy was a drifter, mama died young, I still don't know where I come from
On the map and off the grid with all my friends
Roamin' town and town like Willie did when he was a kid, on the road again

Highway vagabonds, livin' like hippies, Movin' right along to the next big city
Okay, jump off the exit Truck stop, rest stop, next stop Texas, Caravan like a wild west show
I don't care, man, as long as we go, My way, sin'in' for your supper
Get off one and get on the other, Highway, vagabonds

But if we ain't broke down then we ain't doin' somethin' right
But if we ain't broke down then we ain't slowin' down tonight
Highway vagabonds, livin' like hippies, Movin' right along to the next big city

Highway vagabonds, livin' like hippies, Movin' right along to the next big city, Okay, jump off the exit, Truck stop, rest stop, next stop Texas, Caravan like a wild west show, I don't care, man, as long as we go, My way, sin'in' for your supper, Get off one and get on the other, Highway, vagabonds

Highway vagabonds, Highway vagabonds, Livin' like hippies highway vagabonds, Movin' right along to the next big city, Livin' like hippies highway vagabonds, Movin' right along to the next big city highway vagabonds, Livin' like highway vagabonds highway vagabonds

Comments

Popular Posts