The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This Songlyrics

[Verse 1: Chris Martin]
I've been reading books of old, The legends and the myths, Achilles and his gold, Hercules and his gifts, Spiderman's control, And Batman with his fists, And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

[Pre-Chorus: Chris Martin]
But she said, where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody, With some superhuman gifts, Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss, Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can kiss

[Bridge: Chris Martin]
I want something just like this, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo, Oh, I want something just like this, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

[Chorus: Chris Martin]
Oh, I want something just like this, I want something just like this

[Verse 2: Chris Martin]
I've been reading books of old, The legends and the myths, The testaments they told, The moon and its eclipse, And Superman unrolls, A suit before he lifts, But I'm not the kind of person that it fits

[Pre-Chorus: Chris Martin]
She said, where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody, With some superhuman gifts, Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss, Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can miss

[Chorus: Chris Martin]
I want something just like this, I want something just like this

[Bridge: Chris Martin]
Oh, I want something just like this, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo, Oh, I want something just like this, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

[Pre-Chorus: Chris Martin]
Where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody, With some superhuman gifts, Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss, Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can kiss, I want something just like this

[Chorus: Chris Martin]
Oh, I want something just like this, Oh, I want something just like this, Oh, I want something just like this


Comments

Popular Posts