MY FIRST STORY - ALONE English lyrics/translation

No more!
We are sick of people deciding our lives with no faith
No more!
We will never quit to judge to live with everyday and
No more!
So pick your side and place your bet and believe yourself
No more!
To be alive. Can't take no more and here we go again!

Fuantei na boku no daita saishuuteki kanjou wa Needless (Needless)
Dare mo kaitenai boku hitori ni natte mo...
The final feeling that embraced the unstable me is needless (Needless).
Even if I become the person that no one depicted and alone...

What is my dream for right now
What if I had let it go
What is my dream for right now
(What is my dream...)

Kudakechitte samayotte usoittatte
Karamatte mou keshitakute
Nageitemo agaitemo kono mama de... (Lost myself)
Boku ga nani erandatte owaranai boku no sonzai shoumei wa?
Ima kasaneatta kotae wo kaketeita
I will design just for myself
Broken, wandering, telling lies
I was tangled, I just want to erase that me.
Even if I grieve, even if I struggle, this way... (Lost myself)
Whatever I choose, what is my never ending proof of having lived?
I embraced the piled up answers.
I will design just for myself

Touku arukidashita boku no me ni utsutteita
Aitte kobore ochita
I have no confidence my way
Nankai kurikaeshite donna ato nokottatte
Saigo narabeta (boku) ga subete (boku) ni naru no nara
Having walked far away, it reflected in my eyes.
Empty, I fell over.
I have no confidence my way
Repeating many times, what traces have I left?
If the final (me) that stood, becomes all of (me), then...

Yaburesatte ushinatte aishittatte
Tsunagatte sou mienakute
Hanashite mo sagashite mo sono mama de... (Find myself)
Dare ga nani sakendatte kawaranai boku no kanjou hyougen wa?
Ima kasaneata kotae wo kakaeteita
I destroyed, I lost, I loved
It might not look like we're connected,
Even if we part, search, that way... (Find myself)
Whatever someone screams, it won't change. What is my expression of feelings?
Now, I hold my piled up answers.

Yuganda sekai ni boku wa nani wo kono saki zutto matte ireba ii?
Kagirareta toki no naka...
Dareka ni kidzuite hoshikute...
Boku wa ato dore kurai matte ireba ii? Ima dou sureba ii?
I don't know!!
What should I wait for from now on in this distorted world?
In this limited time...
I want to be notticed by someone...
How much longer should I wait? What should I do?
I don't know!!

Nanimo kamo zenbu owarasou toshite
Muriyaki (boku) no (iro) kaeta to shitemo
Saigo wa kitto...
Nando kowaretatte keshitatte chittatte Lead the way
Everything could end by now and,
even if (my colour) is changed forcibly, 
In the end I'm sure...
Even when broken, erased, scattered many times... Lead the way. 

I will release for myself
We are not alone

MY FIRST STORY - ALONE English lyrics/translation
Japanese lyrics

from New Song Lyrics

Video Lyrics MY FIRST STORY - ALONE English lyrics/translation

Comments

Popular Posts