POLKA DOTS - What Are You English lyrics/translation

Donna toki datte kimi wa kimi nanda
Kurayami wo sotto terasu
You're star
Whatever time it might be, you are you.
Gently illuminating the darkness.
You're star.

Asu wa doko kako mo kesenai
Makkura na sekai de
Atatakaku tsutsumikomu you na
Hikari wo mitsuketa
"Daijoubu da yo" sono koe ga
Boku no mune ni hibiitanda
Donna kimi datte shinjitainda
Donna michi datte kimi no tonari de
Zutto arukitai
wish on a star
Mitsukeyou mitsukedasou
Tada hitotsu no hikari
Where's tomorrow? The past can't be erased.
In a deep dark world,
like it's enveloping me warm,
I found a light.
The voice saying: "It's okay" is
resounding within my chest.
No matter how you are, I want to believe.
Whatever path we might walk on,
I want to walk on, as long as it's next to you.
Wish on a star.
I'll find, Let's find it.
Just one single light.

Sakurairo shita yuugure ga hitomi ni utsutta
Kanashii wake demo nai no ni
Namida ga koboreta
Kirei na mono hodo hakanai to
Dareka ga itteita keredo
Donna kyou datte imi ga arunda
Donna toki datte kimi no tonari de
Gyutto sono te wo nigitteru yo
Tsutaeyou Tsutaeaou
Mune ni himeta omoi
It was a sakura-coloured night, it reflected in the eyes.
It wasn't even sorrow, 
even so the tears began to overflow,
unable to let the beautiful things fleet.
Someone said it to me,
even so whatever day today might be, it has a meaning.
Whatever time it is, next to you
I'll grasp your hands tightly.
Telling you, let's tell eachother:
the feelings hidden in our chests.

You're star

You're star

"Boku wa nanda" tte kimi ga toikakeru
"Kimi wa kimi da" tte boku wa kotaeyou
Sou yatte tashikame aeba ii
Kagayaku hoshitachi ni negai wo takushite
Donna toki datte kimi wa kimi nanda
Kurayami wo sotto terashiteiru no wa
Sousa boku dake no Superstar
Tsudzuiteku kono michi wo terasu Superstar
"What am I?", you asked that question.
And I would answer: "you're you."
If that how you need to be sure, it's okay.
Entrusting my wish to the shiny stars,
Whatever time might come:  you are you.
The one who gently illuminated the darkness is,
Yes, my only superstar.
Continue to illuminate this path, superstar.

You're star.

POLKA DOTS - What Are You English lyrics/translation
Japanese lyrics

Comments

Popular Posts