Aldious - Without You English lyrics/translation

Itsumo nakimushi de kimi no koto komarasete bakari de
Namida goshi ni mieru kimi no kao yasashikute kanashii
I'm always a crybaby and the only thing I do is embarass you.
Beyond the tears, I'm looking at your face, really happy but also sad.

Naniyori dare yori anata to itai
More than anything, more than anyone, I want to be with you!

Nanoni watashi ii no ka... mottainai toka
Kotoba ni mo naranai kanjou
"Anata janakya iya de" "watashi wo aishite"
Konna koto ietara raku na no ni na
But, am I okay... Am I not a waste to you?
It's a feeling, I can't express with words alone.
"If it's not you, I don't like it at all" "Love me, please"
If you'd say those things, it'd put me really at ease.

Aoi sora no shita
Onaji toki wo sugoshita hazu na no ni
Fukai aijou ga toki ni mune wo shimetsukete kurushii...
Under the blue sky,
we should've passed the same time...
A deep love is sometimes giving a lot of pressure on my chest, hurting me...

Imaijou koreijou anata to itai
More than now, from now on, I want to be with you!

Sonna anata no soba ni iru koto shika dekinai
Konna watashi ga nanka yurusenai
Anata wo miteru to fuan ni mo naru no
Konna ni hito wo aishita koto nai kara
I can't do anything but being by your side.
The way I'm like that, is somewhat unforgivable.
I watch you, and I grow somewhat anxious.
Because I've never loved someone like this before!

I wanna... I wanna..
I wanna be honest.
I love you... I love you...
I'm in love with you!!
I wanna... I wanna..
I wanna be honest.
I can't live... I can't live without you!!

Dakedo
Watashi janai hou ga... hoka no ko no hou ga...
Nante yowaki ni natte saketarishite
Anata wo shinjite jibun wo shinjite
Ikereba motto shiawase ni nareru?
But,
Rather than me... Would another girl be...
I grow timid, and I want to avoid...
I believe you, I believe in myself
If I can do it, will I be able to become more happy?

Watashi de iinda!! Koko ni itainda!!
Kotoba ni wa dekinai kanjou
Anata wo aishite jibun mo aishite
Kono saki mo I'm in love with you.
I can't live without you!!
Be okay with me!! I want to be here!!
It's a feeling I can't express with words.
I'll love you and I love myself.
From here on too, I'm in love with you.
I can't live without you!!

Aldious - Without You English lyrics/translation
Japanese lyrics

from New Song Lyrics

Video Lyrics Aldious - Without You English lyrics/translation

Comments

Popular Posts