Aimer - Black Bird English lyrics/translation

Chiisana koro no chiisana negai wa
Dare no tame ni mou oukiku nareta
The small wish I had since I was child...
For who's sake did it become so big?

Everyone never knows
Kasane tsuzuke sugita uso ni
mohan wo wakaranaku naru
Everyone never knows
of the lies that kept piling up, 
I become unknown of that example.

You're a Black Bird

Sugu ni ochite ikisou da
Marude hitori no stage
Makkura na ame de yume wo korosu yo I cry
Hitosama no tobi kata nante
Tori ni mo oshiete kurenakatta yo
Massakasama ni umi no soko ni I fall
It seems like I'm going fall soon,
It's almost like it's a stage for me alone.
With a pitch black rain, I'll kill the dream I cry.
The way of flying of another person,
even the birds couldn't tell you how to do it. 
Head over heels, I fall into that place in the sea.

Aisareru you na dareka ni naritakatta dake
To be loved, I wanted to be someone.

____________________
These are lyrics made from ear. These aren't official lyrics at the moment, when official lyrics are published, I'll update them. There are parts that I couldn't translate properly, those are made cursive (as always).

Aimer - Black Bird English lyrics/translation
Japanese lyrics

Comments

Popular Posts